I'm a mathematics graduate currently employed in software development, and politics enthusiast. I first became interested in politics in the run up to the UK General Election in 2010. In particular, I'm interested in questions related to analysis of electoral, polling, or other historical data.
I was elected as a pro tempore moderator in Politics' first moderator election. If you'd like to contact me regarding my moderator actions, please write a question on Meta. For anything else, please feel free to ping me in chat.
- Has there ever been a presidential election where every state voted the same way as in the midterms?
- Why did the acronym GOP stick to the Republicans and not to the Democrats?
- US presidents that weren't on every states' ballots
- How has the apportionment of blame for COVID-19 by party changed over time in the US?
Member for 1 year, 6 months
155 profile views
Last seen 17 mins ago
Top network posts
- 146 "Putin enters a bar and proclaims, 'Next round's on the house!'" What's the point of this popular Russian joke?
- 116 How did Trump's January 6 speech call for insurrection and violence?
- 109 Why hasn't competition between health insurance providers led to lower prices for consumers?
- 98 How do Republicans explain consistently losing the popular vote in presidential elections since 1992?
- 87 Why was the mail-in ballot rejection rate (seemingly) 100% in two counties in Texas in 2016?
- 68 Why do many countries ban the sale of one's own blood?
- 66 Has Biden discussed whether Trump should be prosecuted?
- View more network posts →