Mathematics graduate from the UK. Particularly interested in questions related to analysis of electoral, polling, or other historical data.
- Has there ever been a presidential election where every state voted the same way as in the midterms?
- Are US elections won by a majority of people?
- Which dictators has Trump had meetings with during his presidency?
- How has the apportionment of blame for COVID-19 by party changed over time in the US?
Member for 10 months
40 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
Top network posts
- 138 "Putin enters a bar and proclaims, 'Next round's on the house!'" What's the point of this popular Russian joke?
- 106 Why hasn't competition between health insurance providers led to lower prices for consumers?
- 88 How do Republicans explain consistently losing the popular vote in presidential elections since 1992?
- 66 Why do primaries contestants (usually) announce that they are "suspending" their campaign when they exit it?
- 66 Why do many countries ban the sale of one's own blood?
- 64 Why are Deep South states said to vote so lop-sidedly Republican, when they have high percentages of African Americans?
- 63 When did the US start separating illegal immigrants from their children and what is this policy called?
- View more network posts →