Invisible framework coding ninja
I have an Amazon Wishlist if you were looking for a different way to say "thank you".
- Personal website
- Codementor.io -- mentoring and smaller freelance jobs
- Interview at Talk Python to Me
SO badge firsts:
- bronze, silver and gold for beautifulsoup, plone, python-decorators & python-requests
- silver and gold for csv, decorator, generator, list-comprehension, python-2.7 & tuples
- gold for for-loop, if-statement, python-3.x & utf-8
- bronze and silver for arguments, buildout, itertools, python-3.4, python-import, python-internals, typeerror & zope
- silver badges for iteration, mocking, module, pip, python-2.x, set, split, string-formatting & urllib2
- and bronze badges for another 54 tags.
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 14:57
- Stack Overflow♦ 802.2k 802.2k 192192 gold badges29952995 silver badges26432643 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 97.1k 97.1k 2727 gold badges276276 silver badges386386 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.5k 12.5k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 716 716 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 410 410 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2085 Why is "1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)" so fast in Python 3?
- 1275 Difference between del, remove and pop on lists
- 978 How does the @property decorator work?
- 830 Is there any pythonic way to combine two dicts (adding values for keys that appear in both)?
- 822 How to test multiple variables against a value?
- 745 Why is  faster than list()?
- 658 Python vs Cpython
- View more network posts →