Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 24 How do electoral college votes work with Indian reservations?
- 24 Is there an operating political system in which an election can be invalidated because of a too little participation?
- 22 Did besieged Russians eat 'library candy' made from boiled down book binding glue?
- 10 Can a Cuban taxi driver make a doctor's monthly salary in just one hour?
- 9 Are there currently more large fires in Africa and South America than the rest of the world?
- 8 Was the UK the third poorest member of the EU despite being the second biggest net contributor in 1979?
- 7 Is the chance of solving a murder cut in half if they don't find a lead within the first 48 hours?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.