Graduate with a degree of Applied Physics working as an engineer. Experienced as a DM and a player for around 10 years. Previously I have played/run Pathfinder but currently playing/running dnd-5e. I have also run the amazingly excellent masks and would love to run/play it again.
Systems with experience:
- Star Wars (player)
- Pathfinder (DM/player)
- D&D5e (DM/player)
- Masks (GM)
- Honey Heist (GM)
- Paranoia (GM)
- Golden Sky Stories (player)
- Lady Blackbird (player)
- Space Goblins! (player)
- Roll for Shoes (player)
- Happiest Apocalypse on Earth (player)
- Custom system developed by a friend
- Goblin Court
- The Skeletons
Detroit, MI, USA
Member for 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 5 at 23:35
- Role-playing Games♦ 80.6k 80.6k 1212 gold badges400400 silver badges529529 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.8k 4.8k 2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 240 240 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 234 234 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Physics 167 167 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 How can I handle a player who pre-plans arguments about my rulings on RAW?
- 74 Realistically, does Leomund’s Tiny Hut allow for indefinite long rests in a dungeon?
- 74 NPC casting Suggestion on PC: who decides it's reasonable?
- 67 Is adding a new player (or players) a DM decision, or a group decision?
- 64 Is there a word for a non-DM who calls out everyone for lorebreaking/rulebreaking?
- 61 Death by leveling? The effects of 0 max HP and leveling with negative CON
- 55 Interactions between unarmed strikes, negative strength and an unconscious target
- View more network posts →