I have bounced around the fields of computational chemistry and polymer chemistry, and now work as a computational materials scientist at the biotech startup Zymergen.
Boston, MA, USA
Member for 1 year, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 19:02
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Chemistry 809 809 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 554 554 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 412 412 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bicycles 296 296 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Read Only usb stick that won't let me do anything to it
- 31 How does the Recycle Bin work?
- 21 Can ozone have a triangular structure?
- 17 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 14 Is pyrene aromatic despite failing Hückel's rule?
- 12 Modelling Diffusion of Molecules Through a Physical Barrier
- 11 Inserting into a mysql table and overwritng any current data
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.