- Seasoned Advice 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 977 977 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 900 900 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Why add vodka to batter for frying fish?
- 34 Does authentic Italian tiramisu contain large amounts of espresso?
- 28 Are all stainless pans necessarily non stick?
- 28 What does it mean that a pan is "anti jamming"?
- 27 What is a word/expression for useless advice?
- 21 How do I keep the gender of my main character purposely ambiguous?
- 20 "a man/woman of difficult situations", does this sound idiomatic?
- View more network posts →