Active Stack Exchange user since August 2012.
Politics Stack Exchange user since June 2014.
Moderator on Politics Stack Exchange since August 2016.
As a moderator I consider it my primary concern to maintain a respectful and politically neutral tone on the website. I believe that Politics Stack Exchange should be a community to learn and teach about politics and political processes in an objective and fact-oriented manner. It should not be a platform for discussions, opinions, emotions and political activism. I believe that political discourse is important for a democratic society, but there are already more than enough websites for that.
I am always open for constructive criticism regarding my style of moderation. If you would like to discuss any decisions I make, please do so on https://politics.meta.stackexchange.com.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
388 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 15:45
- Game Development 100.8k 100.8k 2121 gold badges227227 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 59.1k 59.1k 99 gold badges102102 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 55.1k 55.1k 1919 gold badges163163 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Information Security 47.8k 47.8k 88 gold badges123123 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 39k 39k 1212 gold badges7878 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 821 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 416 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 306 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 271 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 244 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- 241 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- 238 How should I approach a boss that keeps hiring temporary workers, only to have me finish something?
- View more network posts →