Active Stack Exchange user since August 2012.
Politics Stack Exchange user since June 2014.
Moderator on Politics Stack Exchange since August 2016.
As a moderator I consider it my primary concern to maintain a respectful and politically neutral tone on the website. I believe that Politics Stack Exchange should be a community to learn and teach about politics and political processes in an objective and fact-oriented manner. It should not be a platform for discussions, opinions, emotions and political activism. I believe that political discourse is important for a democratic society, but there are already more than enough websites for that.
I am always open for constructive criticism regarding my style of moderation. If you would like to discuss any decisions I make, please do so on https://politics.meta.stackexchange.com.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
402 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 at 23:19
- Game Development 103.6k 103.6k 2121 gold badges233233 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 60.3k 60.3k 99 gold badges107107 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 57.5k 57.5k 1919 gold badges170170 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Information Security 48k 48k 88 gold badges124124 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 40.3k 40.3k 1313 gold badges8181 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 852 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 416 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 305 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 271 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 243 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- 241 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- 239 How to prevent the "Too awesome to use" syndrome?
- View more network posts →