Active Stack Exchange user since August 2012.
Politics Stack Exchange user since June 2014.
Moderator on Politics Stack Exchange since August 2016.
As a moderator I consider it my primary concern to maintain a respectful and politically neutral tone on the website. I believe that Politics Stack Exchange should be a community to learn and teach about politics and political processes in an objective and fact-oriented manner. It should not be a platform for discussions, opinions, emotions and political activism. I believe that political discourse is important for a democratic society, but there are already more than enough websites for that.
I am always open for constructive criticism regarding my style of moderation. If you would like to discuss any decisions I make, please do so on https://politics.meta.stackexchange.com.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
357 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Game Development 99.2k 99.2k 2121 gold badges223223 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 57.7k 57.7k 99 gold badges9898 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 53.2k 53.2k 1818 gold badges159159 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Information Security 47.7k 47.7k 88 gold badges123123 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 37.3k 37.3k 1212 gold badges7575 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 783 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 415 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 306 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 271 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 245 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- 241 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- 238 How should I approach a boss that keeps hiring temporary workers, only to have me finish something?
- View more network posts →