Active Stack Exchange user since August 2012.
Politics Stack Exchange user since June 2014.
Moderator on Politics Stack Exchange since August 2016.
As a moderator I consider it my primary concern to maintain a respectful and politically neutral tone on the website. I believe that Politics Stack Exchange should be a community to learn and teach about politics and political processes in an objective and fact-oriented manner. It should not be a platform for discussions, opinions, emotions and political activism. I believe that political discourse is important for a democratic society, but there are already more than enough websites for that.
I am always open for constructive criticism regarding my style of moderation. If you would like to discuss any decisions I make, please do so on https://politics.meta.stackexchange.com.
Member for 5 years
210 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
- Game Development 84.2k 84.2k 2020 gold badges198198 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 50.6k 50.6k 88 gold badges8181 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Information Security 45.5k 45.5k 88 gold badges118118 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 42.4k 42.4k 1515 gold badges127127 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 32.3k 32.3k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 594 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 401 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 295 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 270 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 240 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- 237 How should I approach a boss that keeps hiring temporary workers, only to have me finish something?
- 234 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- View more network posts →