Active Stack Exchange user since August 2012.
Politics Stack Exchange user since June 2014.
Moderator on Politics Stack Exchange since August 2016.
As a moderator I consider it my primary concern to maintain a respectful and politically neutral tone on the website. I believe that Politics Stack Exchange should be a community to learn and teach about politics and political processes in an objective and fact-oriented manner. It should not be a platform for discussions, opinions, emotions and political activism. I believe that political discourse is important for a democratic society, but there are already more than enough websites for that.
I am always open for constructive criticism regarding my style of moderation. If you would like to discuss any decisions I make, please do so on https://politics.meta.stackexchange.com.
- Game Development 108.3k 108.3k 2222 gold badges242242 silver badges306306 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 62.5k 62.5k 1919 gold badges188188 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 62.2k 62.2k 99 gold badges110110 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Information Security 48.4k 48.4k 88 gold badges126126 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 41.6k 41.6k 1313 gold badges8383 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 876 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 422 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 309 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 271 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 246 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- 244 How to prevent the "Too awesome to use" syndrome?
- 240 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- View more network posts →