Active Stack Exchange user since August 2012.
Politics Stack Exchange user since June 2014.
Moderator on Politics Stack Exchange since August 2016.
As a moderator I consider it my primary concern to maintain a respectful and politically neutral tone on the website. I believe that Politics Stack Exchange should be a community to learn and teach about politics and political processes in an objective and fact-oriented manner. It should not be a platform for discussions, opinions, emotions and political activism. I believe that political discourse is important for a democratic society, but there are already more than enough websites for that.
I am always open for constructive criticism regarding my style of moderation. If you would like to discuss any decisions I make, please do so on https://politics.meta.stackexchange.com.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
235 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Game Development 87.6k 87.6k 2020 gold badges202202 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 52.1k 52.1k 88 gold badges8686 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Information Security 46k 46k 88 gold badges119119 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 44.9k 44.9k 1616 gold badges135135 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 33.9k 33.9k 1212 gold badges7171 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 651 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 408 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 300 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 270 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 241 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- 238 How should I approach a boss that keeps hiring temporary workers, only to have me finish something?
- 237 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- View more network posts →