M.A. in Political Science. I currently work in science policy. Previous employment has included working in my state's legislature and political advertising.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
32 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 17:52
- Politics 21.1k 21.1k 33 gold badges6464 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 891 891 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- 63 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 59 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 52 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 47 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 47 Why are binding referendums proposed directly by citizens so rare?
- 46 How do the zombies win when they're so weak?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
21 Should we have the “Controversial Post” post notice? Jul 19 '18
12 How can we improve a question closed as partisan? Jan 10 '19
11 Do many (or any?) women contribute to this site? Oct 18 '18
10 How do I ask a great political theory question? Jul 7 '18
9 Why is this question too broad? Mar 15 '17