M.A. in Political Science. I currently work in science policy. Previous employment has included governmental auditing and political advertising.
Guide to making a good answer:
- Do a good job researching your answer. Don't answer based on speculation or personal opinion.
- Do a good job writing your answer. Strive for something easily understood and well-organized.
- Do a good job referencing your answer. This backs up your answer and provides interested readers with more information.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
29 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 21:50
Top Network Posts
- 63 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 59 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 50 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 47 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 47 Why are binding referendums proposed directly by citizens so rare?
- 46 How do the zombies win when they're so weak?
- 46 Are racial stat bonuses every level or just once at creation?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (23)
21 Should we have the “Controversial Post” post notice? Jul 19 '18
11 Do many (or any?) women contribute to this site? Oct 18 '18
10 How do I ask a great political theory question? Jul 7 '18
10 Why is this question too broad? Mar 15 '17