M.A. in Political Science. I currently work in science policy. Previous employment has included governmental auditing and political advertising.
Guide to making a good answer:
- Do a good job researching your answer. Don't answer based on speculation or personal opinion.
- Do a good job writing your answer. Strive for something easily understood and well-organized.
- Do a good job referencing your answer. This backs up your answer and provides interested readers with more information.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
28 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 at 21:23
Top Network Posts
- 63 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 59 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 50 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 47 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 46 How do the zombies win when they're so weak?
- 46 Why are binding referendums proposed directly by citizens so rare?
- 45 Are racial stat bonuses every level or just once at creation?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (23)
21 Should we have the “Controversial Post” post notice? Jul 19 '18
12 How do I ask a great political theory question? Jul 6 '18
11 How do I ask a great political theory question? Jul 6 '18
11 Why is this question too broad? Mar 15 '17
11 Do many (or any?) women contribute to this site? Oct 18 '18
10 How do I ask a great political theory question? Jul 7 '18