M.A. in Political Science. I currently work in science policy. Previous employment has included working in my state's legislature and political advertising.
I rarely post on Politics.SE anymore because I think the quality of questions and answers here is very low. There are few people with professional experience or knowledge answering, mostly arm chair enthusiasts posting answers with only surface-level analysis or evidence.
Nonetheless, I occasionally pop by for a question that sparks my interest.
- Politics 23k 23k 33 gold badges7676 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 16.4k 16.4k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 891 891 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- 65 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 62 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 61 Why are stenographers still employed and present within many governmental chambers?
- 60 Could China's actions in Xinjiang be classified as genocide?
- 53 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 53 Is there an alternative word to be used in place of Humanoid?
- View more network posts →