M.A. in Political Science. I currently work in science policy. Previous employment has included working in my state's legislature and political advertising.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
32 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 at 1:21
- Politics 21k 21k 33 gold badges6464 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 891 891 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- 63 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 59 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 52 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 47 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 47 Why are binding referendums proposed directly by citizens so rare?
- 46 How do the zombies win when they're so weak?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
21 Should we have the “Controversial Post” post notice? Jul 19 '18
11 Do many (or any?) women contribute to this site? Oct 18 '18
10 How do I ask a great political theory question? Jul 7 '18
9 Why is this question too broad? Mar 15 '17