- Electrical Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 336 336 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 218 218 44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 216 216 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Why don't electrons take the shorter path in coils?
- 21 Do squares wave exist?
- 17 Why exactly does maximum power transfer happen at 50 ohms (matched impedance)?
- 11 Should I connect RXD to TXD and vice versa?
- 11 What is a good approach to handling exceptions?
- 9 How does 3 phase AC generate more voltage than single phase? Aren't the wires connected in parallel?
- 8 Can companies use reverse stock splits to liquidate my shares at unfavourable prices?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.