William Walker III
PhD Energy Policy Scholar (policy background, not an engineer), with a focus on sustainability/renewables, and thinking at the lifecycle/systems level.
Cambridge, MA, USA
Member for 29 days
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 22 at 14:30
Top network posts
- 155 Why does Joe Biden always tweet from @POTUS and not @JoeBiden?
- 47 Is The Oregon Trail randomized?
- 43 Why do news articles often refer to the leader as opposed to the country?
- 20 Is boycotting or hurting businesses an instance of hard power?
- 12 How do states with no state income tax like Florida or Texas generate tax revenue?
- 11 Empirical Evidence Regarding The Effectiveness of Writing Your Representatives
- 10 What prevents somebody with principles that do not align with a major US party from running for election their platform?
- View more network posts →