PhD Energy Policy Scholar (policy background, not an engineer), with a focus on sustainability/renewables, and thinking at the lifecycle/systems level.
Top network posts
- 157 Why does Joe Biden always tweet from @POTUS and not @JoeBiden?
- 107 Why does the amount of stimulus checks depend on each person's income, not assets?
- 90 Is there objective proof that recent bills (1st half of 2021) that restrict voting are targeting Democratic voters specifically?
- 65 Why do some (North Americans) consider Europe socialist?
- 64 Why do Republicans want to break up Facebook?
- 57 Why does ranked-choice voting give such high preference to the second choice of the least-favored candidate's voters?
- 48 Is The Oregon Trail randomized?
- View more network posts →