I'm Scimonster. I'm a homeschooled teenage computer geek.
I think that using a capital "i" in the middle of a sentence is obsolete. Please don't remove it from my posts. Or whatever, it's too hard to keep up with all you old-style-grammar people. :(
You can find me on:
- Stack Overflow 30.8k 30.8k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.2k 14.2k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.9k 2.9k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 555 Node.js - SyntaxError: Unexpected token import
- 203 Add a console to Stack Snippets
- 93 What privilege should 30k users get?
- 87 Showcase of Languages
- 81 A hypernym for 'insects', 'worms' and the like
- 73 Why didn't Molly Weasley remember the platform number?
- 70 Is there any way to kill a fly without a flyswatter?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 4 '16