Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine
Mathematician by trade, other interests including… well, roughly what my SE activity suggests. Currently living in Sweden, previously variously in the UK, US, Canada, and Australia.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 at 22:17
- English Language & Usage 18.9k 18.9k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 11.6k 11.6k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Academia 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 365 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 285 How do you explain to a 5th grader why division by zero is meaningless?
- 200 How do I ask for an espresso if there's a good chance they don't know how to make it?
- 119 Is it unethical to take a photograph of my question sheets from a sit-down exam I've just finished if I am not allowed to take them home?
- 108 How to deal with a professor who grades assignments and exams incorrectly
- 70 What does "Et In Arcadia, Ego" refer to?
- 65 When Frodo offers her the ring, is Galadriel really tempted, or just making a point?
- View more network posts →