The Pompitous of Love
I'm a Political Scientist by trade and training. This is my guilty pleasure/time waster while I'm waiting for inspiration to strike, or to hear from the reviewers, as the case may be.
Also, Maurice is a hippie burnout. Don't listen to him. He doesn't speak for me.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '16 at 14:13
Top network posts
- 32 What limitations to freedom of speech are there in the US and Canada?
- 29 Found mistake in my professors book: Tell her or publish? If so, how?
- 23 Why are some politicians saying the Iran Nuclear deal is bad?
- 22 Has gun violence decreased in states with open carry laws?
- 19 Is it really the responsibility of a conference organizer to provide the necessary letters to the participants for their visa processing?
- 19 In what sense did Jefferson consider the right to life "unalienable" in light of his support for capital punishment?
- 15 Successful non-democracies?
- View more network posts →