I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
- The Great Outdoors 22.3k 22.3k 22 gold badges7272 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 15.6k 15.6k 3636 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.4k 7.4k 3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.9k 3.9k 2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.8k 3.8k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- 93 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 69 Why is learning mathematics compulsory?
- 62 Could PI have a different value in a different universe?
- 61 How do you handle an interview for a candidate who is performing poorly?
- 56 Why do we teach complex numbers?
- 55 Should LaTeX be taught in high school?
- View more network posts →