I live in Japan with my wife- work very little. Look after our Norwegian Forest Cat. Write the first Japanese Scrabble game in the world- no reason it can't have been done before.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 8 '17 at 7:06
Top network posts
- 43 Why do taxis in Japan have mirrors on the hood?
- 10 Should I just cover my forearm tattoo in Japan
- 10 How to stabilise the bicycle seatpost and saddle when it is all the way up?
- 10 How can this three dimensional ball maze be solved?
- 9 Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?
- 8 Is it actually possible to dispose of a body with hydrofluoric acid?
- 8 Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 8 '17