Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 at 6:30
- Worldbuilding 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 607 607 22 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 515 515 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 What good are herbivores in an animal army?
- 72 Is there a relationship between the words "night" and "eight"?
- 71 How do you grow in a skill when you're the company lead in that area?
- 56 How large would a world have to be for a sailing ship to never make it past the horizon?
- 50 Why did Arab spring and Iranian green revolution fail, but the European revolutions succedded?
- 35 Creating a realistic world map - Countries Borders
- 33 How does the government cover up alien crash landings?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
6 Striving for the highest quality Apr 1 '16
2 Usage guidance for the tag “President” Aug 25 '16
1 Call for Pro-Tem Moderators Aug 18 '16
-3 Is that answer “technically” ok? Mar 30 '16