I am former Chairman of the Royal Society for putting things on top of other things. My former Display name here was NSNoob (It still is on other SE communities). I am also a die-hard fan of ASOIAF by George R.R. Martin. Since 2013 there hasn't been a single day when I haven't read, played, watched some ASOIAF related work.
My super-power is not minding spoilers at all.
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and A Song of Ice & Fire. One is a fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable characters, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Things I want to say to people someday: "Will it kill you to use paragraphs and headings?"
Oh and I love the Polish Winged Hussars even though I am not Polish!
Member for 5 years, 1 month
18 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '18 at 16:08
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 46.7k 46.7k 1818 gold badges262262 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- History 8k 8k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.9k 2.9k 2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Politics 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Why did Eddard Stark keep Catelyn in the dark?
- 118 Why were the Night's Watch required to be celibate?
- 114 Does the chess challenge in Philosopher's Stone adjust to the player's ability?
- 103 Who is now the Lord of Casterly Rock?
- 91 Is there any known bastard daughter in Westeros?
- 90 How did Jon Arryn actually find out about "the strong seed"?
- 86 What was Sauron's plan for a Middle-earth conquered and ruled by him?
- View more network posts →