Top network posts
- 18 Inserting UTF-8 encoded string into UTF-8 encoded mysql table fails with "Incorrect string value"
- 15 efficient way to represent a lower/upper triangular matrix
- 8 Julia for image processing and speech recognition
- 7 Mysql server does not support 4-byte encoded utf8 characters
- 7 Single quotes showing as diamond shaped question mark in browsers (no database or PHP)
- 6 Character set that is not a superset of ASCII
- 6 The Bard wants to convert a Goblin to the good side. Are there any rules against this?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.