- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Politics 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 A fun, catchy way to say the opposite of a 'no-brainer'?
- 35 Do governments deliberately time unpopular policies or announcements to when the population is distracted?
- 35 What was the first instance of a fighter spacecraft
- 34 Why are Trump's handwritten notes being focused on in the news?
- 28 Has a movie based on a novel ever had its own new novelisation?
- 28 What was written on the wall beside the Doctor in "Heaven Sent"?
- 24 "Then our enemies are fortunate" as a response to "today is a good day to die"
- View more network posts →