US Citizen. Constitutional Originalist.
Strong belief in individual liberties and rights, with an emphasis on rights both enumerated and not.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
28 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '20 at 15:26
- Politics 9.9k 9.9k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Law 270 270 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 269 269 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 Is President Trump right that there was violence on "both sides" in Charlottesville?
- 56 What medical costs burden the military enough to warrant banning all transgender people?
- 43 Does casting a 10 minute spell really take 100 rounds of combat?
- 38 When was the Second Amendment last used to fight against the US government to protect people's freedom?
- 33 If Hillary Clinton was authorized to declassify information, then why would information she possibly leaked be classified?
- 32 What makes "Voter ID laws" so controversial in the US?
- 32 Why does Trump want to increase military spending?
- View more network posts →