- Politics 19.8k 19.8k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 409 409 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Why allow convicted criminals to vote?
- 66 What is the rationale behind delaying the imposition of more radical Covid-19 countermeasures?
- 63 Why don't Sinn Féin take their seats in the UK parliament?
- 59 Ballot Secrecy - is it a Voter's Privilege or a Voter's Obligation?
- 56 If the eurozone budget deficit limit is 3%, why is the European Commission telling Italy it must revise its 2.4% deficit budget?
- 51 If the conservative party is so divided on the (right now) most important topic, why are they not splitting courses?
- 50 How come Lord Buckethead could stand for election pseudonymously?
- View more network posts →