Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 88 gold badges4242 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 501 501 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 440 440 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 388 388 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 How to convert Moment.js date to users local timezone?
- 77 Was Mohammed the most popular first name for boys born in Berlin in 2018?
- 75 Is the sewage from the Burj Khalifa transported away by trucks?
- 53 what is the performance impact of using int64_t instead of int32_t on 32-bit systems?
- 44 Is not stack'd, malloc'd or (recently) free'd, when all the variables is used
- 34 core dump files on Linux: how to get info on opened files?
- 30 HTTPS test server that checks client certificates
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.