Moderator on Seasoned Advice.
I love to cook and I love to experiment. I have some small professional experience (chief cook and bottle washer), a certain little Alaskan town loved my dinner specials. I often think that I should have gone to culinary school, but I didn't. Maybe I'll audition for Masterchef someday. In the meantime, I'll continue to experiment. I love the internet.
Just in case you're here wondering what pronoun to use, I'm a "she".
Probably somewhat north of you
Member for 4 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 at 9:25
- Seasoned Advice♦ 56.5k 56.5k 2424 gold badges176176 silver badges306306 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.1k 3.1k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Pets 911 911 99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 83 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 76 How can I measure the weight of my cat?
- 71 What is the difference between a prawn and a shrimp?
- 69 Can I use cooking sherry instead of red wine in my stew?
- 67 Is there a quick, easy, mess-free way to peel an orange (or grapefruit)?
- 66 How is sushi supposed to be eaten?
- View more network posts →