Microsoft © is slowly abandoning VB … get out while you can, it only hurts the first time.
One of the greatest strengths of the Visual Basic Language is that a beginner can learn to do many useful things fairly quickly.
One of the greatest weaknesses of Visual Basic Programmers is that they will learn to do a many useful things fairly quickly, and then they will stop learning anything.
When I was working in training people would ask, "What if I pay to train my people and they leave?" I would ask them, "What if you don't train them, and they STAY?!" If you believe you don't need training, you are wrong. This business changes too fast to not be constantly learning something new.
Oklahoma City, OK
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 '17 at 17:32
- Seasoned Advice 17.8k 17.8k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Politics 535 535 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 406 406 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 379 379 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Are rare burgers safe?
- 47 Can chicken skeleton be made edible?
- 32 Is it safe to wrap food in aluminum foil before baking it?
- 25 How does buttermilk affect a waffle recipe?
- 23 Can I dilute double cream with milk to get lower fat content?
- 23 Shaken, not stirred...but why?
- 23 Winforms: how to open combobox properly?
- View more network posts →