UK-based biologist studying pathogens spread by arthropods. Interested in programming, statistics, academia, science policy. Reads a fair bit of SF&F.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 2 '18 at 12:33
- Biology 3.3k 3.3k 88 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 884 884 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 878 878 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 I prepared a course, but cancelled it due to lack of participants. How to describe in CV?
- 58 Spambot becomes self aware but every attempt to contact gets filtered
- 37 Short story pre-1990 involving intelligent rats
- 35 Why was no Nobel Prize for Literature awarded in 1935?
- 33 Earth overshoot day: is it a sound concept?
- 30 Could the British government un-trigger Article 50?
- 30 Upset by male classmates openly comparing female students according to physical appearance
- View more network posts →