If you ever see me trying to engage in a protected debate about an issue that's not programming related, please kindly remind me that it won't end well and that it's better for me to not engage. Thank you.
I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
15 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 19.9k 19.9k 88 gold badges6767 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 228 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 171 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 160 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 103 Unicorn Meta Zoo #5: Interview with Cesar M
- 101 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 72 The Q1 2020 Community Roadmap is on the Blog
- View more network posts →