Physics & chemistry major and C++ programmer formerly at Google and Citadel Securities. Opinions are mine and not those of my employer. I can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 16:28
- Stack Overflow 92.1k 92.1k 88 gold badges136136 silver badges249249 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chemistry 991 991 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Law 671 671 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Why can std:set (with a single colon) compile?
- 92 Performance issue: Java vs C++
- 88 rationale for std::lower_bound and std::upper_bound?
- 85 Is there a tab equivalent of std::endl within the standard library?
- 85 I do not understand why this compiles
- 83 Is it intended by the C++ standards committee that in C++11 unordered_map destroys what it inserts?
- 81 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- View more network posts →