Decades long amateur interest in lazy programming, cheap hardware, miscellaneous data, free software, online lurking, and other manifestations of human error and the madness of systems. Etc.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
108 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 at 2:54
- Politics 8.1k 8.1k 2020 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 700 700 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 What is a fast command line way to switch between multiple directories for system administration?
- 39 Unix command that immediately returns a particular return code?
- 35 Are there cases of Democrats engaging in voter suppression?
- 34 Is there really no English equivalent to German's “Fachidiot”?
- 33 Why allow convicted criminals to vote?
- 31 How far can gerrymandering go?
- 24 Non-subjective definition of "terrorist", or widely used equivalent term?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (37)
9 Please stop it with the serial downvoting Jan 26 '17
7 Why do we need references? Sep 2 '18
3 Should qualified partial answers be deleted? Aug 18 '18
2 Editing a deleted Q provides contradictory feedback May 15 '17