Gregory J. Puleo
I have discovered a truly remarkable description of myself that this margin is too small to contain.
Auburn, AL, United States
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 at 17:24
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 536 536 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 220 220 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 126 126 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 116 116 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 Why does an integral change signs when flipping the boundaries?
- 67 Modulo of a negative number
- 53 Sharing a pepperoni pizza with your worst enemy
- 50 Ingenuity in mathematics
- 15 Difference between provability and truth of Goodstein's theorem
- 11 Is there any reason not to set exorbitant war goals?
- 10 An intriguing distance-like invariant
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 24 '17