- Law 641 641 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Politics 427 427 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 419 419 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 395 395 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 327 327 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Can a soldier refuse to carry a weapon?
- 27 How can I cool tea quickly?
- 23 Why did the UK not have any post-EU exit deals agreed prior to June 2016?
- 10 Is there any justification for `x > y && y < x`?
- 8 What's a better word for "hugbox"?
- 8 Why would a university restrict publication of work due to plagiarism fears if TurnItIn was used?
- 8 Can the UK deal selectively with Ireland post-Brexit without falling afoul of WTO rules?
- View more network posts →