»Dear Mister Gregory Pamblechook,
we regret to inform you that we are not at present interested in publishing this work of yours (or any other). We are, however, grateful for your manuscript, which through its singularly... creative use of the English language has spiced up many a dull coffee break. Please except the following as a token of gratitude: »Moste Basic English Grammar« by Sir Archibald Stickler, »Foreigners' Favourite Dumb Mistakes«, by Uriah Simpleton.
Posh and Fadsworth, publishers. 134 Losersgrave, Hope-send, Britain. «
Member for 4 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '20 at 12:23
- German Language 6.5k 6.5k 2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- History 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Arqade 750 750 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?
- 39 Gute Anrede für Bedienungen
- 39 How are steel imports supposed to threaten US national security?
- 33 What does ‘-hupf’ mean in ‘der Googlehupf’?
- 26 How to know if your own story is surprising?
- 22 Had there been instances of national states banning harmful imports before the mid-19th C Opium Wars?
- 21 What prevented slaves in Classical Greece from running off?
- View more network posts →