Rodrigo de Azevedo
Some answers I particularly enjoyed writing:
How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?, Mathematics, May 18, 2016.
How to reduce the low-rank matrix completion problem to integer programming?, Computer Science, April 18, 2017.
Toeplitz matrix nearest to a given (symmetric) matrix, MathOverflow, March 15, 2018.
Writing $(x^2 + y^2 + z^2)^2 - 3 ( x^3 y + y^3 z + z^3 x)$ as a sum of two squares of quadratic forms, Mathematics, September 3-8, 2017.
Profile picture courtesy of Erik Rauch.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 29 at 22:23
- Mathematics 15.6k 15.6k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 915 915 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Is "The empty set is a subset of any set" a convention?
- 73 Why are some coins Reuleaux triangles?
- 45 The relation between trace and determinant of a matrix
- 35 How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?
- 30 What is a real-world metaphor for irrational numbers?
- 20 Are two sequences equal if the sums and sums of squares are equal?
- View more network posts →