The Pandemic was 100% foreseeable as early as February 11th: https://web.archive.org/web/20200211233714/https://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/90254/is-it-still-possible-to-contain-the-coronavirus-outbreak
Madison, WI, USA
Member for 1 year, 3 months
51 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Worldbuilding 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Politics 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1k 1k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Bicycles 489 489 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 440 440 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 How would a medieval village protect themselves against dinosaurs?
- 41 What would a life-form be like if it's antimatter-based
- 36 What reason would an alien civilization have for building a Dyson Sphere (or Swarm) if cheap Nuclear fusion is available?
- 34 How can I swallow pills more easily?
- 31 A new proposal suggests subdividing Washington D.C. into 127 new states so that they can change the Constitution at will. Is this possible?
- 25 Would an antimatter bullet fired from a sniper rifle even reach its target?
- 24 How can I swallow pills more easily?
- View more network posts →