It guy from a small Middle European country, not far away from Transsylvania.
My previous name was Morning Star, but I left it after I've learned it is a name of the $atan in the Bible.
Middle E... urope
Member for 4 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '17 at 1:19
- The Workplace 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.4k 2.4k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 954 954 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Politics 665 665 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Law 539 539 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Co-worker team leader wants to inject his friend's awful software into our development. What should I say to our common boss?
- 56 Applying for jobs, new company wants to see source code that I don't have access to any more
- 49 Family emergency and I can't attend work tomorrow morning
- 20 Was the Ravnos antediluvian a wight?
- 20 Why would a conscripted army continue to fight a losing battle?
- 18 What would be Julian Assange's expected punishment, on the current English criminal law?
- 14 Does a "Helm of Opposite Alignment" work on demons?
- View more network posts →