Not a Russian troll or whatever.
Climate change is by far the most important problem in the world that we could possibly solve; if we don’t make a significant effort to slow it, no other problem matters. The election in 2020 for president and Senate is going to be the most important one in modern US history.
My flair (follow instructions to use your own):
Member for 11 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 at 16:32
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10.6k 10.6k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Politics 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 636 636 2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Employee profiles are now marked with a “Staff” indicator
- 90 What is this green alien supposed to be on the American covers of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
- 74 What exactly is a Hadouken?
- 65 What term is being referred to with "reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits"?
- 55 When does The Truman Show take place?
- 50 What is the origin of the "being immortal sucks" trope?
- 49 Why is the T-1000 humanoid?
- View more network posts →